Pages

2010-02-01

Make That Connection


An interactive, entertaining training for people who need to connect to their clients, customers or audience in a minute over. 

Saturday, January 30, 2010
2:00 - 5:00 PM
U-View Theater, Basement Level
Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street
Brought to you by Optimized Solutions and Fully Booked 

Balma Nandwani, founder of Optimized Solutions, led the session.

We watched a short video by Nicholas Boothman. He is the author of  How to Connect in Business in 90 Seconds or Less.
Then Bal continued explaining the tips and tricks on how to make an impression within 90 seconds of meeting someone new.

So I attended this short half day workshop to keep in pace for my own self development. It was fun and exciting and with some practice, I hope I can use it when I meet new people.

No comments:

NuffNang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...