Pages

2011-01-08

Movie 2: 127 Hours

Movie #2
127 Hours (2010)


Jan 7, 2011
Downloaded watched on ps3


A mountain climber becomes trapped under a boulder while canyoneering alone near Moab, Utah and resorts to desperate measures in order to survive


Full Trailer



I like this trailer coz of the song - Never Hear Surf Music Again by Free Blood




You can also watch almost up to 6 minutes here

you can expect this to be a very stylized and you'll expect a very sensual visual and audio treat..
Too bad I watched this on just my TV, but the dessert sequences are awesome.. if this was on IMAX, the shots would just consume you

James Franco plays Aron Ralston. This is a true story of a real life mountain climber and how he SPOILER cuts of his arm to survive after almost 127 stuck under a rock. SPOILER i know but how what can you expect reading the title and seeing the poster? Anyways, it's how Danny Boyle directs this and how Franco really puts on a performance. I mean, how can you really stretch the plot for 1 and a half hours?

But they do a great job and I found myself rooting for him even though I know whats going to happen.
I recently got into mountain climbing and I try to imagine if I am capable of what he did.
This is a movie of perseverance, of examining your life and asking yourself if you regret anything.
Aron was so sorry of his selfish ways and how he thought he can do everything on his own. 
This is a movie about living your life and about hope if feel you can't take it any longer..

Very inspiring, I recommend it to those with a strong stomach..

haha

No comments:

NuffNang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...