Pages

2010-11-14

Canon Photomarathon 2010

CY invited me to join the 2010 Canon Photo Marathon,
so I joined him, Johnny and Paul, the Malaysians.

Paul has been in 5 Photomarathons. Paul, who's just been in Manila for a year, joined for the first time just like me.

There I met up with some AMCI peeps like Sharon, Angie, Pres, and Mardy.



Canon Marathon 2010

Lovely

serious

yawn

frown

Smiley


it was a loooong day and the program was just really dragging..
I would like to blame the hosts, I know that they are really not professional hosts but geez, just sense the crowd a little bit. Pick up the pace, and stop making unfunny jokes..

I got a LensPen, a Lens Dry box and won 4 boxes of Maxx Mints.
It was fun but I'm disappointed with the shots I took. I'll prepare for next year.
It's fun!

No comments:

NuffNang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...