Pages

2010-10-01

OctoBeard

I will track my facial hair for one month..
or until the management at the office makes me shave..

Day 1 - clean shaved


OctoBeard!

Well it's the cleanest I can shave it. Didn't get to buy a new razor..
Come, let's join us.. it's just day one!

Day 2
Saturday at home for some R & R

Day 3 - Pimple day


Also went to the Ateneo Bonfire celebrating our 3peat victory in UAAP basketball

Day 4 - back to work


Pimples still there, starting to have a shadow..

day 5 - long day at work...


had fun though at group study for this weekend

day 6 - hump day


had lunch with fiel, missed you girl..
training for this weekend.. konti nalang

Day -7

Missed work because I had the runs.. I dunno what I ate...LBM is killer..

day 8 - cramming


a veeeeerrrrry long day.. and it's going to be a long weekend as well..

day 9..
I'll just insert a picture later on.. didnt have a cam during the orienteering weekend
UPDATE: from Alman's cam.. what an enjoyable weekend at Pagsanjan, Laguna. We stayed at Villa Socorro. check our Villa Socorro Agri-Eco Village and Farm Resort

101010 - what a historic day

It's getting long!!!

Day 11 - FAIL..

Had to shave... oh well..
maybe next time


Here's the other peeps
http://www.buzzfeed.com/octobeard/octobeard-week-one-check-in-qav

Rules of the game:


but I did grow a Novembeard right after that day I shaved that october day




Novembeard

No comments:

NuffNang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...